Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The end of school (Well for me anyway)

I am glad to say that I talked to my mom about some things having to do with school went to bed and woke up in the morning with a video camera aimed right at me and the de-registration form near my face. My mom had the camera in my face trying to catch the moment on camera but I didn't do much I said thanks then went to the bathroom (I had just gotten up.) But I am very happy because I hated my school it's like 7 hours of torture! Now that I am homeschooling we joined my old homeschooling group from when I homeschooled for part of 6th grade. Well we all know that car rides can be bad, yesterday I went 2 hours somewhere and 2 back. On the way up there I sat in the middle seats in the van on the way back I got in the very back and went to sleep. After I got out of the car I couldn't feel anything from the waist down and I had to get my mom to help me get out of the car. Also yesterday me and my mom's 12 year old honda messed up again the, transmission failed, now the car will run but can't go over 20 mph it will just rev not go any faster. Make sure to check back soon and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment