Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Homeschooling is awesome

Well so far I love Homeschooling. It's so much better than public and more well homey. But in other news Knuckles is shedding again (By the way he looks sick but he's fine.) At the bottom of this post will be the pic. Also for the past few days I have been working on a mosaic of Knuckles. I will post a pic of that when it's done. I need to post a review of Sonic Generations. I will try to later but in that game I am stuck on the final boss Time Eater. I can not beat him because you are Super Sonic and you start out with 50 rings for every second you lose a ring when you lose all your rings you die. I can't collect enough rings to stay alive and of course I die. Besides that part the rest of the game is awesome. Lately I have been watching Untamed and Uncut. It is hard to believe how stupid people can be with animals (I mean who sticks their hand into a croc's mouth or who wears flip flops in a cage with a 14 foot albino boa constricter!?! I mean it's seriously ridiculous! On another note I now have 462 viewers so much for that 500 but at least I'm close to that goal and I'm grateful for that. Well here's the pic of Knuckles check back soon and comment.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pix of Knuckles. Glad you like homeschooling. When are you going to post again?

    ReplyDelete