Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

The close of Winter break

As of this post I am sad to say that tonight is the last night of Winter Break, but I am glad the break went by slowly because next year I am likely to homeschool. Anyway last night I spent the night at my grandma's house my mom dropped me off, she stayed for a while me and her talked while my grandma and some people she invited over played cards. I went to bed around 2 a.m. Then once I went to bed I woke up quite a few times. I got up around 11 and watched some of the Star Wars marathon on a channel called Spike. Then went to my congregation's meeting the public talk was great. After that we went to Barnes and Noble got a notebook, then to Michaels to get clear craft glue for my mom. Then we went to Little Caesers and got a cheese pizza and wings. Came home let the dog out (she almost got hit by one of the neighbors cars) came back in watched River Monsters then Law and Order. I also covered that notebook from Barnes and Noble in flaming Duct tape. Duct tape is able to be pretty much used for anything! It's water proof, stretchy, strong, and awesome, I love it! While I am typing this post I have the hiccups and they hurt. Also as of this post I have 426 viewers, maybe by next week I can have 500 viewers. Anyway check back soon and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment