Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Winter Break wasting away

The break has been going by so fast! I wish it was summer already, I really don't want to go back to school. Anyway yesterday I went to my friend's house and stayed for about 3 hours. Then came home and used the computer and watched NCIS. Also I listened to my dog growl and growl and she wouldn't shut up. Lately I have been playing a video game I have not played in a LONG time, that game is Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. (An awesome game!) Today I went to go see Mission Impossible 4 Ghost Protocol. It was a great movie, I give it 10 stars! Below this post is the movie poster. Also another thing I did the other day was went bowling, every since then I really want to go again. I got an 88 then a 54 and well... I can't remember the rest, but at one point I got a double strike. Make sure to comment and check back.

1 comment: