Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Teachers don't understand!

Okay so today was a really bad day. It was a rainy dreary day, that, along with what happened today, really sucked. Before class I asked my teacher to go my locker she said yes. Right before I went one of my other teachers came up to me and the conversation goes as the following...

Teacher: "Where's your essay?"

Me: "What's essay?"

Teacher: "It was an essay due yesterday."

Me:  "When was it assigned?"

Teacher: "While you were at the beach."

Me: "It wasn't in the work you said I missed, and you never mentioned it to me."

Teacher:  "You should have asked me."

Me: "You said that what you gave me was all the work."

Teacher: "Stop playing this game. You decieved me!

Me: "Okay then..."

As you can see today was really bad!








No comments:

Post a Comment