Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

The wait is finally over!

Finally after so long my custom Lego came in. Like I said I will post a pic of it.  The pic is right next to this post. Also yesterday I got a brand new, white, 4th generation Ipod. Another few things I got were 3 Lego sets, 75 bucks, and a six pack of Star Wars puzzles. The 3 Lego sets were: The Emperor's Shuttle, Luke's Landspeeder, and the Bounty Hunter Assualt Gunship (Below are some pics.) My family had these for me for a while but wanted to surprise me and things kept coming up so they finally got together to give them to me.  Anyway me and my mom also ordered a bunch of patches from Amazon so mom can add them to a quilt she wants to make for me.  Well, for the past few days, the mail lady has been cramming packages into our mailbox. Today
we got a Sonic patch, Mario mushroom patches, Pikachu, and Angry Birds.  Also, I finally used my Gamestop points to order a calender and my Mario keychain, which I got today too!  I love getting stuff in the mail!
Check back soon and comment!
*********************************************************************************************************************













1 comment: