Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

1 week untill Winter Break!

This week of school was THE SLOWEST EVER! Every class dragged on and on. But now that it's the weekend, it goes by so fast! The other day I ordered a Lego my friend Mark designed on Lego's Design by me. He made me a Rancor from Star Wars the Force Unleashed, I got to design the box and everything! I ordered it six days ago (It said it would take 3-8 days for delivery IT IS DAY 6 this is annoying they always make it 8 days. Also today is Saturday it's a day where you want to go do something, but today I have no idea of what to do. I had no idea of what to do so my mom said "How about you post on your blog while I lay down, so that't where I am now. My mom just called my uncle and now he is trying to think of something. She got off the phone with him nothing. Below this post is a pic of a Rancor (I will upload a pic of the Lego model once I get it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment