Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

What else could go wrong

Many things could go wrong, like today, School was rough enough and then the fact that my binder fell while I was walking down the stairs and, all my papers dropped out. I barely made it to class without being late, then in gym, we played a game where we ran around the gym dribbling Basketballs while our partners shot baskets but of course when it was my turn my team was screaming at me FASTER FASTER FASTER! It's never enough for them, then when it was my turn to shoot I made 8 shots in 30 seconds THEY STILL WEREN'T HAPPY! You just can't please them. After gym it wasn't as bad but, in third period we were assigned new seats and the predictable hapened, I was sat with all girls. Then in my mom's car I got one of my favorite sodas a Faygo Creme Soda. As soon as I oppened it shhhhhhhh it shot out all over me :( As of this post I have 189 viewers. Check back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Caleb, I really like your Dec 1st blog. It is so real as to how things can go from bad to worse in what seems like 90 seconds BUT it may not be as bad as this book a friend gave me called "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, no good, very bad day" by Judith Viorst The poor boy in that book....w-e-l-l just be glad your name is Caleb. I'll check back soon.. Belinda

    ReplyDelete