Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winter Break ever closer

This week has been going slower and slower and slower and well you get the point. Well yesterday I got an e-mail from the Lego company saying that they just shipped out my order so that means today was the eighth day and I waited for NOTHING! Hopefully it will come some time this week. Anyway I have 269 viewers and we need to get that higher. Another thing that I have been into lately...it is 2 words, Duct Tape. I have covered my school agenda with it, my folders with it, my friend's binder with it, and a lot more. Duct Tape is able to be virtually used for anything. I mean look at how much fun babies can have with it! Also here are a few pics of a Ferret I held at the local pet store.  He was shaking like a vibrating back massager. Another thing is last night I went to the local skating rink and dominated at Laser Tag (I got 1st place.) At school yesterday I got a positive referral for reading 8 of the Virginia Readers Choice books. Later tonight I will upload a review of Star Wars Republic Commando. Check back soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment