Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More editing to this AWESOME blog

As you can see I have made many changes to this blog some of which include the background, my profile pic, and my header. I think they really show things about me (I love Sonic) Well so far in Winter break I have just stayed around the house and done chores. My sickness has been getting worse, for the past 2 days I have not been able to breathe through my nose. I pretty much feel like I have been hit constantly with a Mac truck. :( My package still hasn't come in yet I don't know why it's taking so long. Last night I went to redeem my Gamestop points online (I had 16,730, I was considered a Pro member.) I ordered 2 things--a mario keychain and a 2012 poster. I hate being sick. Right now like in my last post I'm barely awake, this needs to end soon! Anyway as of this post I have 342 viewers, also to do with stats this blog isn't limited to America I have viewers from: Russia, Germany, and the Ukraine, maybe we can get some more from other countries for instance my mom has some viewers from: the Phillipines, South Africa, Guam, and more. Comment and check back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment